In an effort to provide the highest quality, we make all of our items to order at the time of purchase and do not stock items. Our regular lead time is 2-4 weeks for clothing and 1-2 weeks for accessories, although we always try to complete orders in less than the estimated production time. Production time may be slightly longer during busy times of the year. All orders are shipped in discreet packaging and tracking information will be sent via e-mail within 24 hours of product shipment.
We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping. However, we only ship via couriers with online tracking and insured shipping services. Items subject to damage or loss in shipping will be claimed with the courier for reimbursement.
We ship worldwide! For international orders, the recipient is responsible for any and all customs charges or duty taxes resulting form their order.
If you require your order to be expedited, a rush fee of up to 20% may be applied to your order as well as additional shipping costs. Please do not hesitate to ask if you require something by a particular date as we always hope to be as accommodating as possible. Be sure to contact us directly prior to placing your order for accurate expedited quotes.
We welcome custom inquiries and orders! Production time for custom orders may vary base on time and materials needed to complete the specific order. These same terms may apply to the customization of existing Vital Vein garments. While we also welcome reference photos as inspiration or visual aid for your custom order, we will under no circumstances participate in the reproduction of another designers work. Our goal is to create something entirely unique to you!
We currently accept payment via PayPal along with all major credit cards.
A 8.3% sales tax will be assessed for purchases in Arizona.
Your item will be made to order once we have received your payment in full.
Gift certificates are available for order through the shop section or via email. Each certificate is valid for 1 full year from the purchase date. All gift certificates are final sale and are not valid with ANY discount codes or sales discounts. Lost or stolen gift certificates will not be reissued. Gift certificates are redeemable in our online shop. The gift certificate number, to and from information, and the date issued MUST be included with the order.
Refunds and Exchanges:
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason please contact us and we will be glad to assist you to the best of our abilities. As all of our garments are made to order or custom, we do not offer refunds or returns on any garments. We will not be accountable for any fit issue that arises due to improperly taken measurements. We do our best to give you the absolute best fit possible, so if an error has been made on the production end, we may alter your existing garment to give you the desired fit. We want you to LOVE your latex!
We also encourage all of our customers to familiarize themselves with our "Wear & Care" instructions as we will not be held liable for any poorly handled or mistreated latex.
Wear and Care Instructions:
1) Be sure to avoid any sharp objects such as jewelry, nails, and other items that may puncture or tear your latex.
2) Only use 100% latex safe, silicone based lubricant to shine your garments. We recommend Pjur Cult or Platinum Wet. Your hands are the best tools for shining. Garments with applique detailing require additional care as vigorous rubbing can lift or even remove the appliques over time.
3) Apply a generous coat of talcum powder or silicone based lubricant to the inside of your garment as well as to your skin before attempting to put it on to ensure comfort and avoid damage.
4) Do not wear for extended periods of time in extreme cold or heat.
1) Oils from your skin can damage and/or degrade latex. To prevent damage, wash any latex items immediately after wearing. The best way to wash your items is with luke-warm water and a mild, bleach free dish soap. Rub and agitate the garment gently while immersed in the water and soap to remove dirt and oils.
2) After item is washed and rinsed thoroughly, hang the garment to dry, apply a light coat of lubricant OR talcum powder, and store folded in a tightly sealed plastic zip-loc bag.
3) Contact with any metal containing copper (including copper alloys) will cause a chemical reaction in your latex resulting in permanent discoloration and damage. Wrap any metal parts in tissue paper prior to storing to avoid damage.
4) Avoid exposing your latex to lotions, perfumes, makeup or other chemicals as they can also degrade, discolor, or stain the material.
5) Do not store or expose your latex to direct sunlight for extended periods of time as it can result in permanent discoloration.
6) Lighter colors and translucent latex are more subject to the above potential damages and discoloration due to the nature of their pigments. Please handle them with additional care.
Repair and Alterations:
Repair or alterations to Vital Vein garments may be done for a fee. We will not repair garments from other designers or companies as they often also offer their own repair service. Prices and turn around times may vary depending upon the extent of the damage or alternations needed. Any garments shipped to us must be cleaned, free of any lubricant or shiners, and talced inside and out. Should we receive any unwashed garments, a cleaning fee will be applied. Contact us for more information and a quote prior to sending any garments.